Loo Kang is not able to join in the sharing today as he is currently having a meeting with the Physics teachers @ YJC. Check out the agenda @ 3rd Java Sim.
Loo Kang Article on “One-dimensional collision carts computer model and its design ideas for productive experiential learning” is now published in the Phys Educ Journal.
The draft of the paper can be found at http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.4964v1
Thanks to Loo Kang for allowing me to adapt or reproduce his blog posts/slides for the SST PLC Sharing
(1) Easy Java Simulation Tool Kit (The tool that makes making Physics Simulation much more simple)
(2) Open Source Physics (Wealth of simulations waiting for you to remix and customize)
(3) NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory (Another great place to find java simulations)
(4) Loo Kang – Open Source Physics Simulations (Very own Singapore made simulations by Loo Kang)
(5) Physics Simulations For Primary School (My attempt to port the simulations over)
(1) Download MaPS from the ETD iResearch. You will need your edumall account. (If you have forgotten your edumall accout, you can reset the password. The password will be sent to your ICON email)
(2) Check out the You Tube Video created by Thong
(3) Check out the Google Site created by Thong with a little contribution from me 😆
(4) MaPS Community Forum (Need a Google Account to post message)
Remember to tag your posts. This will help your students to navigate around your blog.