The session on “No Significant Difference” by Professor Jozef Colpaert strikes me the most. You can download the slides here. Here are some of the notes:
- Problem of generalizabilit
- Publish or perish OR Publish and perish in academic world (So, how do we build knowledge this way?)
- Why are we measuring things in an ill-designed component?
- Technology – one of the jigsaw piece in the puzzle of learning . It is just part of the learning environment.
- Learning come from a well-designed learning environment (Not the technology!!!!)
- Educational Engineering is about building best possible (optimal) educational artefacts