Some reflections questions that you may want to get your students to ponder after “Scratching “!
- What was your inspiration?
- How did you do that?
- What did you get stuck on? How did you get unstuck?
- What are you most proud of? Why?
- What might you want to do next?
- What was a challenge you overcame in your last project? What is something you still want to figure out?
- What is remixing?
- What new strategies have you learned for dealing with getting stuck?
- What part of your project will you be working on today? What might you need help with in order to make progress?
- What aspects of your project could someone give you feedback about?
Source: Scratch Curriculum guide