20170418 Creating Creating ICT Learning Experiences for Kinematics-Dynamics-Energy (Part 4)
Dear workshop participants,
Thank you for signing up for the 4th and final workshop, this time focusing on sharing by teachers.
This is your opportunity to share you joy of learning.
Title: Creating Creating ICT Learning Experiences for Kinematics-Dynamics-Energy (Part 4)
Date: 18 April ( upcoming for synthesis and network learning)
Time: 1430 - 1730 hours
Venue: eduLab@AST (Block J Level 4) 2, Malan Road, Singapore 109433, Academy of Singapore Teachers, Tel: 6664 1450 (Walk towards the canteen and climb the stairs up to highest floor following the green signages)
Getting there: Please click for details to AST.
Parking: MOE staff are permitted to park their vehicles within AST.
Refreshments: A short tea break at 2:30pm with some light snacks will be provided.
Things to bring:
Civil Service Card (to clear security)
We certainly look forward to meeting you.
Click here for details of our upcoming workshops. (Opal login required
and our earlier workshops are accessible here
- Energy Skate Park Basic (Sec 2) by Ezzy Chan https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/energy-skate-park-basics
- Damped oscillations with Algodoo by ngjunsianghttp://www.algodoo.com/algobox/details.php?id=105330
- The Physics Grove by Jonathan Hohttp://www.thephysicsgrove.com/
- Apps as Virtual Labs by lookang http://weelookang.blogspot.sg/2017/03/aep-0316-lw-apps-as-virtual-lab-edulab.html
- Damped oscillations ebook https://iwant2study.org/ospsgx/index.php/interactive-resources/physics/02-newtonian-mechanics/09-oscillations/154-epub3-shm
- Google Form example on OSP@SG https://iwant2study.org/ospsgx/index.php/interactive-resources/physics/01-measurements/20-horizontalverticalsum