Build a Molecule by PHET JAVA
- Parent Category: 02 Atomic Structure and Stoichiometry
- Category: 02 Formulae, Stoichiometry and the Mole Concept
- Created: Friday, 28 August 2015 13:39
- Last Updated: Friday, 28 August 2015 14:27
- Published: Friday, 28 August 2015 13:39
- Hits: 4647
- Molecular Formula
Starting from atoms, see how many molecules you can build. Collect your molecules and see them in 3D!
Sample Learning Goals
- Describe the differences between an atom and a molecule.
- Construct simple molecules from atoms.
- Recognize that the subscript in the molecular formula indicates the number of that atom in the molecule.
- Recognize that the coefficient indicates the total number of molecules.
- Associate common molecule names with multiple representations.
|Design Team||Third-party Libraries||Thanks To|