Build an atom by PhET and Concord Consortium
- Parent Category: Chemistry
- Category: 02 Atomic Structure and Stoichiometry
- Created: Sunday, 01 March 2020 23:13
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 01 September 2020 14:56
- Published: Sunday, 01 March 2020 23:13
- Written by Luo, Andy
- Hits: 1567
PhET's Atom-builder has an attractive interface and is easy to navigate. A game is included for learners to check for their understanding.
Concord Consortium's Atom-builder has more of an experimental concept, where learners experiment with the overall charge and identity of an atom through recording their data on an inbuilt table.