- Parent Category: 4 Complex numbers
- Category: 4.1 Complex numbers expressed in Cartesian form
- Created: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 14:12
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 14:12
- Published: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 14:12
- Written by Wei Chiong
- Hits: 3251
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Tan Wei Chiong; Loo Kang Wee
Sample Learning Goals
This is a simple simulation that graphically shows the four basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division on the complex plane of numbers.
The simulation can be found here.
There are two complex numbers, z and w, that you can operate on as such. They can be adjusted by either manually entering their real and imaginary values into the field provided, or by dragging the arrows representing them around with the mouse.
- http://weelookang.blogspot.sg/2016/02/vector-addition-b-c-model-with.html improved version with joseph chua's inputs
- http://weelookang.blogspot.sg/2014/10/vector-addition-model.html original simulation by lookang