- Parent Category: geometry
- Category: 2. 3D Shapes
- Created: Saturday, 09 July 2016 23:04
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 March 2017 09:50
- Published: Saturday, 09 July 2016 23:04
- Written by Loo Kang Wee
- Hits: 5602
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Sample Geometry Learning Goals
- 2-D representation of cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder, prism and pyramid,
- identifying nets of the following solids ∗ cube, ∗ cuboid, ∗ prism, ∗ pyramid,
- identifying the solid which can be formed by a given net,
- making 3-D solids from given nets. Exclude nets of cylinder and cone.
A net is a two-dimensional figure that can be folded into a three-dimensional object.
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/gU22RUUA#material/BdhvjmzN by GeoGebra Materials Team
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/gU22RUUA collection of Nets by Lew W.S.
- https://www.learner.org/interactives/geometry/3d_pyramids.html by Annenberg Foundation