C-Quest Promote Conversations about Cyber Wellness
- Parent Category: Others
- Category: Social and Emotional Learning
- Created: Thursday, 19 November 2015 08:08
- Last Updated: Monday, 06 April 2020 11:10
- Published: Thursday, 19 November 2015 08:08
- Written by Loo Kang Wee
- Hits: 3842
- Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gov.moe.pie
- iOS https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/pie/id580764882?mt=8
- Play online via http://ict.moe.edu.sg/cyberwellness/C-QuestWeb/C-Quest.html require additional Plugin: Unity 3D web player
C-Quest is a game app designed to facilitate meaningful conversations between players on cyber wellness issues and equip them with the relevant knowledge and tips to manage online interactions. Through the game, players will learn to be safe, respectful, and responsible users of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
A.The “Game Mode”
The “Game Mode” is targeted at parents to promote parent-child conversations on their online experiences and explore various cyber wellness issues in order to help their children navigate the cyber space skilfully and safely in a fun and engaging way.
B.The “Educator Mode”
The “Educator Mode aims to complement Cyber Wellness (CW) lessons by helping teachers to:
- facilitate meaningful discussions on students’ online experiences using Conversation Questions.
- engage students in a fun way through game play using Quizzes.
- guide students to be safe, respectful, and responsible users of ICT using CW Tips.
Primary 4 to Secondary 2 students
- Online Relationship
- Cyber Bullying
- About the Cyber World
- Handling Online Content
- Cyber Contacts
- Balanced Use of ICT
- Online Identity and Expression
The students can access the game via MOE’s website or their mobile devices.
Picture from Home > Secondary Education > How can I support my child’s growth and development? > Cyber Wellness > Resources> C-Quest Game App