Tracker mass Oscillating on thin rubber
- Parent Category: 02 Newtonian Mechanics
- Category: 09 Oscillations
- Created: Tuesday, 27 October 2015 10:11
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 April 2017 10:45
- Published: Tuesday, 27 October 2015 10:11
- Written by leongster
- Hits: 3174
Finding spring constant using rubber bangs and weight. From vy against t graph, find the period. Use w = sqrt (k/m) and calculate k.
|with best with||no||no||need Java
|cannot work on||no mobile browser understand Java....
||no mobile browser understand Java....||install Tracker from http://physlets.org/tracker/
||install Tracker from http://physlets.org/tracker/|
Author: Qiu Yiru, Khaw Hwee Ju, Chee Wei Wei