- Parent Category: 02 Newtonian Mechanics
- Category: 09 Oscillations
- Created: Thursday, 16 July 2020 15:28
- Last Updated: Thursday, 16 July 2020 15:30
- Published: Thursday, 16 July 2020 15:28
- Written by Siti
- Hits: 756
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Leong Tze Kwang; Lawrence Wee Loo Kang; Francisco Esquembre; Felix Garcia Clemente
Sample Learning Goals
Initial Setup. This simulation shows the speed, velocity and acceleration graph of a Bungee jump. The display of these graphs can be toggled on the top panel.
As the simulation is being played, this is how the display of the graphs will be like.
Other controllable variables are the Amplitude, Period and where the initial position of the Bungee Jumper.