- Parent Category: 02 Newtonian Mechanics
- Category: 09 Oscillations
- Created: Thursday, 16 July 2020 16:40
- Last Updated: Thursday, 16 July 2020 16:42
- Published: Thursday, 16 July 2020 16:40
- Written by Siti
- Hits: 661
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Leong Tze Kwang; Lawrence Wee Loo Kang; Francisco Esquembre; Felix Garcia Clemente
Sample Learning Goals
Initial Setup. There are two bungee jumpers at two different positions. This simulation shows the phase difference between the two Bungee Jumpers.
The controllable variables are the Period and the Phase Difference.