- Parent Category: 02 Newtonian Mechanics
- Category: 09 Oscillations
- Created: Thursday, 16 July 2020 16:53
- Last Updated: Thursday, 16 July 2020 16:54
- Published: Thursday, 16 July 2020 16:53
- Written by Siti
- Hits: 687
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Leong Tze Kwang; Lawrence Wee Loo Kang; Francisco Esquembre; Felix Garcia Clemente
Sample Learning Goals
Initial Setup. This simulation displays the phase circle graph.
As the simulation plays, the two objects on the left panel animate and move around.
The controllable variables are the Period and the Phase Difference.