- Parent Category: 02 Newtonian Mechanics
- Category: 09 Oscillations
- Created: Friday, 24 July 2020 18:10
- Last Updated: Friday, 24 July 2020 18:12
- Published: Friday, 24 July 2020 18:10
- Written by Siti
- Hits: 887
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Leong Tze Kwang; Lawrence Wee Loo Kang; Francisco Esquembre; Felix Garcia Clemente
Sample Learning Goals
Initial Setup. The Controllable variables are the Initial Amplitude, Period, frequency and Damping Ratio. This simulation displays a displacement against time graph.
In its default state, the graph will be drawn as shown with no Damping.
User can run the simulation in its default state to create a comparison when there is Damping involved, from No Damping to Heavy Damping.