- Parent Category: 02 Static Electricity
- Category: 01 Electromagnetism
- Created: Tuesday, 14 July 2020 11:54
- Last Updated: Monday, 03 August 2020 12:09
- Published: Tuesday, 14 July 2020 11:54
- Written by Siti
- Hits: 1311
- Simulation contains both oscillation && magnetism
- Magnetism causes the oscillations to gradually decrease --> Light damping.
- Changes of velocity in the x and y-axis due to tension in string && weight (+ attraction / repellsion).
The magnet havent swing to a stop.
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Sample Learning Goals
Swing magnet B to the right.
Change the polarity of magnet C by flipping it.
Unlike poles attract (magnet A and magnet B).
Like poles repel (magnet A and magnet B)