Tracker Video Analysis and Modelling Installer
- Parent Category: Interactive Resources
- Category: Physics
- Created: Tuesday, 01 September 2015 08:45
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 01 September 2015 12:59
- Published: Tuesday, 01 September 2015 08:45
- Written by Loo Kang Wee
- Hits: 7988
Download Tracker from these links
- http://physlets.org/tracker/ WindowsMac OS XLinux 32-bitLinux 64-bit
- mirror link, browse
- mirror dropbox link
What is Tracker?
Tracker is a free video analysis and modeling tool built on the Open Source Physics (OSP) Java framework. It is designed to be used in physics education.
Tracker video modeling is a powerful new way to combine videos with computer modeling. For more information see Particle Model Help or AAPT Summer Meeting posters Video Modeling (2008) and Video Modeling with Tracker (2009).
Tracker requires Java 1.6 or higher
Creator: Douglas Brown
Tracker is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3.