Research Question: What were learning/teaching design features
- simple or complex view,
- how to design simple dropdown menu controls,
- controls inputs via view or separate panel for interactions,
- 2 or 3 dimension view, realistic and accurate model,
- with or without mathematical modeling capabilities,
- allow for creative scenario
in the App that students and teachers find useful for simulating and visualise Physics?
both gravity and modern with be in Term 2
To make video showing students talking about excitment to learn physics
List of devices that does not support WebGL, no 3D on them.
- Samsung J1 Ace Android 5.1.1(probably a manufacturer defect?)
Title of Project: Apps as Virtual Laboratory
We are pleased to inform you that your project has been selected as an eduLab project, subjected to the following conditions:
- The role of the consultant(s) in the proposed project need to be elaborated to provide greater clarity on the need for their continued involvement in the proposed project.
- The proposed project budget will be reviewed and perhaps reduced.
We will send you further instructions and a letter of offer with details of the approved grant amount by Jan 2017. Meanwhile, there’s no immediate action required from you.
Thank you for championing innovations for learning with ICT! Enjoy your holidays and we wish you a great year ahead!
PS: Please note that the approved grant for your edulab project may differ from your submitted proposal depending on the recommendation of the eduLab Evaluation Panel. In addition, the grant is awarded based on the premise that the aims and deliverables stated in your approved proposal will be fulfilled.
- new simulations using drawing elements for scalar field for powerful display of phenomena not avaliable yet on Ejss.
- new simulations using 3D WebGL in color for 3D simulations in Apps
- new simulations using a better way to import 3D objects into Apps
- enhance the mathematical modeling feature in App
- add/make video to explain concepts, adapt/design quiz maker, improve/better interaction between Apps and students
- debug and improve the Apps
- add native Google Store and iOS Game server for increase achievement unlock to motivate students
project 1 day to discuss about how to integrate Learning Analytics in Hwa Chong Institution Moodle Learning Management System in the learning process using our Apps.
projected scaling up 4 days workshop - conduct a 4 days workshop "Apps as Virtual Laboratory" at eduLab@AST for interested teachers and professors in NUS, NTU etc to use and customise our Apps.
4x 1500 = \( 6000 workshop trainer