Zoom Search ReZoom: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars
- Parent Category: ROOT
Zoom Video Communications is an American remote conferencing services company headquartered in San Jose, California. It provides a remote conferencing service that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration.
Guide to Using Zoom for Home-Based Learning by ETDtogo
How to use Zoom for Remote and Online learning by Flipped Classroom Tutorials
Preparation by Eunice
- Before class
- Check what time your zoom class starts.
- Check your surroundings Make sure there is nothing distracting!
- Make sure you are in a quiet area
- Enter the zoom class 10 minutes before the start time.
- Wait for the teacher to admit you into class.
- Mute your audio Enable your video
- Please wait for your teacher to begin the lesson
- During Class
- Do not open other browser windows unless instructed by your teacher.
- If you want to speak, click on "raise your hand" and wait for your teacher to unmute you.
- Classroom time is precious - do not use the chat function unnecessarily
- Always show your face via the camera
- Troubleshooting tips
- BEFORE the lesson: contact your teacher for help at least 5 minutes before the lesson starts DURING the lesson:
- write a written account of 100 words 5W1H on the difficulties you faced.
- Submit to your teacher after class & follow your teacher's instructions.
Zoom Video Communications