|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Sample Geometry Learning Goals
- 2-D representation of cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder, prism and pyramid,
- identifying nets of the following solids ∗ cube, ∗ cuboid, ∗ prism, ∗ pyramid,
- identifying the solid which can be formed by a given net,
- making 3-D solids from given nets. Exclude nets of cylinder and cone.
A net is a two-dimensional figure that can be folded into a three-dimensional object.
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/gU22RUUA#material/BdhvjmzN by GeoGebra Materials Team
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/gU22RUUA collection of Nets by Lew W.S.
- https://www.learner.org/interactives/geometry/3d_pyramids.html by Annenberg Foundation
There are no testimonials available for viewing. Login to deploy the article and be the first to submit your review!
You have to login first to see this stats.