- projectilemotionPWS 5 - Understanding projectile motion through video tracking updatedtotracker4.61.docx
- Tracker instruction.docx
- PWS 5 - Understanding projectile motion through video tracking (Teaching notes)updatedtotracker4.61.docx
|with best with||no||no||need Java
|cannot work on||no mobile browser understand Java....
||no mobile browser understand Java....||install Tracker from http://physlets.org/tracker/
||install Tracker from http://physlets.org/tracker/|
Author: Douglas Brown
- related to real world physics
- video as evidence for scientific thinking
- model building promotes opportunity of messing around productively (productive failure)
arXiv:1206.6489 [pdf] Using Tracker as a Pedagogical Tool for Understanding Projectile Motion Loo Kang Wee, Charles Chew, Giam Hwee Goh, Samuel Tan, Tat Leong Lee Comments: 9 pages, 9 figures; this http URL Subjects: Physics Education (physics.ed-ph); Classical Physics (physics.class-ph); Computational Physics (physics.comp-ph)
Tracker Free Video Modeling for Physics Education by Douglas Brown & Youtube PD by lookang lawrence wee
There are no testimonials available for viewing. Login to deploy the article and be the first to submit your review!
You have to login first to see this stats.