|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
- http://weelookang.blogspot.sg/2013/01/ajc-lesson-with-2-charges-simulation.htmlBlog Post by Loo Kang Wee
- http://iwant2study.org/lookangejss/05electricitynmagnetism_21electromagnetism/ejs/ejs_model_twopointcharges18q2work.jar Digital Library Java copy
- http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/index.php?topic=1968.0 Ejs Open Source 2 Charge Model with Field Vector, Field Lines, Potential Visual by Fu-Kwun Hwang and Loo Kang Wee
- http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/index.php?topic=539.0 Electric field structure and Field lines for two point charges +/- by Fu-Kwun Hwang
- 2 inmovable charge system field vectors http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/classroom.html specifically http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/HTML5/EField.html by Andrew Duffy
- 2 in-movable charge field lines and potential view http://surendranath.tripod.com/Applets/Electricity/FieldLines/EFL.html by Surendranath
- http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/index.php?topic=736.0 Physlets®, by Wolfgang Christian.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu_ejsOeD-U by ETDtogo
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rgTYMy9Cw by ETDtogo
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlPRzY6EvVI by ETDtogo
There are no testimonials available for viewing. Login to deploy the article and be the first to submit your review!
You have to login first to see this stats.