- Parent Category: 02 Newtonian Mechanics
- Category: 09 Oscillations
- Created: Friday, 24 July 2020 14:52
- Last Updated: Friday, 24 July 2020 14:58
- Published: Friday, 24 July 2020 14:52
- Written by Siti
- Hits: 817
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Leong Tze Kwang; Lawrence Wee Loo Kang; Francisco Esquembre; Felix Garcia Clemente
Sample Learning Goals
Initial Setup. This simulation displays the Displacement-Time graph of a Bungee jumper.
The view after the simulation is played.
The Controllable Variables are the Amplitude, Period and the initial position of the Bungee Jumper.