EJSS Sim Web Editor by Raphael Yee
- Parent Category: ROOT
- Category: Related Sites
- Created: Wednesday, 29 April 2020 10:21
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 April 2020 10:26
- Published: Wednesday, 29 April 2020 10:21
- Written by Loo Kang Wee
- Hits: 1457
https://ejss-browser-editor.herokuapp.com/ by Raphael Yee
Digital lock tutorial by Zenia
If you're thinking of doing a digital escape room (or activity of similar nature), there is a lock-and-key simulation ready!
To customise your code, follow these 4 simple steps:
- Download the ejss.zip file (search in SLS under add media > add from library > location - community gallery > ejss_model_LockAndKey_4digit.zip *to be up soon (hopefully) or goto https://iwant2study.org/.../teaching.../917-lockandkey the URL to the model is https://iwant2study.org/.../201.../ejss_model_LockAndKey.zip
- upload the file into https://ejss-browser-editor.herokuapp.com
- input your code (0 - 9) and click save.
- eg. code = 1 2 3 4, enter the following:
- answer1 = 1
- answer2 = 2
- answer3 = 3
- answer4 = 4
- Download the new ejss.zip file and upload into your SLS lesson as a media.
Voila! There you have it! Feel free to use this and share around. Appreciate any feedback as well 😊
Let your students have fun breaking out of your digital maze of fun!