|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
A Net is a two-dimensional figure that can be folded into a three-dimensional object.
Sample Geometry Learning Goals
- 2-D representation of cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder, prism and pyramid,
- identifying nets of the following solids ∗ cube, ∗ cuboid, ∗ prism, ∗ pyramid,
- identifying the solid which can be formed by a given net,
- making 3-D solids from given nets. Exclude nets of cylinder and cone.
A net is a two-dimensional figure that can be folded into a three-dimensional object.
11 Nets of Cube for Primary Math by Loo Kang Wee and CH Thong
according to http://donsteward.blogspot.sg/2013/05/nets-of-cuboid.html there are 54 ways for nets of cuboid to form a 3D object.
Ways to identify "non-net" of cube
- have more than or fewer than 6 squares
- the squares overlap
- 4 squares share a common vertex
- 2 squares lie on the same side of a centre row of 4 squares
- having more tahn 4 squares in a row
- by Net of A Cube ETD to go
- http://library.opal.moe.edu.sg/cos/o.x?c=/library/reslib&uid=&ptid=84&func=prop2&id=46245 by Thong Link2 permission given
- https://illuminations.nctm.org/activity.aspx?id=3544 by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
- http://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Interactives/Cube-Nets/ by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/hPAWqMXd Nets of 3d figures by Edward Knote
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/gU22RUUA#material/vCVG4yav by Mathieu Blossier, GeoGebra Materials Team
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/hPAWqMXd#material/DdwRSyGG 3D 11 nets by Anthony C.M. OR
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/hPAWqMXd#material/RrknfdZz all eleven nets in a view by Anthony C.M. OR
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/qHmVRbuR of 11 nets by Anthony C.M. OR, Chow Kong Fai, Freyja Fallson-Ree, Lepressley, Robyn, azb, Amanda Fulton, Sharyn, Patrice Marchbank, Terry Lee Lindenmuth, bahja abdelkader
- https://www.geogebra.org/m/hPAWqMXd#material/fT8wFXJm Rectangular Pyramid by Edward Knote
- https://www.geogebra.org/material/show/id/965947 of Cubiod y Michael Bailey
- http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/solid/cube.htm by Jo Edkins
- https://sites.google.com/view/osamsb-kocka/home by Dinko Nadih