- Parent Category: 04 Waves
- Category: 02 General Waves
- Created: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 11:39
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 11:39
- Published: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 11:39
- Written by Fremont
- Hits: 3017
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Fu-Kwun Hwang - Professor; Fremont Teng; Loo Kang Wee
Sample Learning Goals
Toggling the dx slider will set the distance of each block from each other.
Toggling the delay slider will delay the waves vertical movements.
You can also run the simulation by dragging the arrow vertically.
Toggling Full Screen
Double click anywhere in the screen to toggle full screen.
Play/Pause, Step and Reset Buttons
Plays/Pauses, steps and resets the simulation respectively.