- Parent Category: 05 Electricity and Magnetism
- Category: 01 Electric Field
- Created: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 09:15
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 09:15
- Published: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 09:15
- Written by Fremont
- Hits: 4222
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Fu-Kwun Hwang; Fremont Teng; lookang
Sample Learning Goals
Instructions to using Simulation Applet
The respective check boxes for show toggle their visibility,
while the oscillation check box toggles if the particle oscillates or not.
The k slider determines the amplitude of the force of the particle moving.
You can drag the position of the particle to influence it's oscillation
Toggle Full Screen
Double click anywhere on the panel to toggle full screen
Play/Pause, Step and Reset Buttons
Plays/Pauses, steps and resets the buttons respectively.