- Parent Category: Interactive Resources
- Category: Physical & Sports Education
- Created: Wednesday, 19 February 2020 09:41
- Last Updated: Friday, 21 February 2020 10:05
- Published: Wednesday, 19 February 2020 09:41
- Written by Jonathan
- Hits: 1463
|with best with||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome||Chrome|
|support full-screen?||Yes. Chrome/Opera No. Firefox/ Samsung Internet||Not yet||Yes||Yes|
Sample Learning Goals
Possible Question 1. Estimate the maximum range of the football when the relative projection height is 0 m.
acceptable answers from 20.39 m or 20 to 21 m.
Possible Question 2. Sam claimed that the relative projection height does not affected maximum range of the football. Do you agree? Explain.
disagree. From the simulation, as the relative projection height increases from 1 to 5 m, the maximum range also increases from 20 to 24 m.
Possible Question 3. Use the tool above, suggest whether the time of flight increase/decease/constant, as the relative projection height increases.
time of flight increases